Friday, March 20, 2009

warkah dari isteriku





I have went to cybercafé early around 6.25am. As I arrive there is only one seat empty,alhamdullilah.then I took a chair next to the PC then started it, about 1 minute window appear on the screen monitor . Last time I were checking my email was last week. After I’m opened, it’s only six new emails from my friend and the rest only junk mails from unknown person. How disappointing it was, after waiting like a week but only just six emails shown. Otherwise there was something I could read.
After clicking one site to other sites. I opened yahoo messager or YM side in the monitor somebody has sent me a video clip which is related husband and wife tale named’warkah untuk suami’.Actually it’s my friend who sent it. I don’t know from whom he took this video .after a while watching this kind of regular story I found it full an awareness, moral and goodness behind. It have three part of scene it begin when a husband ride a motorbike through his house in joy and happy.
As he arrives his wife welcomed him in front the door.” why so happy about?” ask wife. “See...my application had been approved, I will feature my study in London soon”. “Really? What a pleasant surprise, congratulation...every hard work wills payback, now you see the result “answered wife with smile
With music of grasshopper overwhelming throughout the night, husband sit on the corner of balcony waiting his wife served him midnight snack. “Dreaming London already?”Interfered wife.”no,I’m just thinking what would happen to you if I leaving you ,it takes three years toward back here and we don’t know possible happen” as he snuggle his lovely wife. “Don’t worry abang, with God will, everything goes fine insyaallah”continued his wife “leave Allah decide our destiny while we play our part done”. Rahim fully comprehend his wife means.
Suddenly his wife coughing.”what’s wrong ..are you sick?”. “it’s ok..i’m just fine don’t worry” explained her husband “for real..?” show his concern to his wife .Latifah just smile.
Tomorrow morning, he waiting his friend in front the door while lifting his bags. Red shiny car come close slowly to his yard.”assalamualaikum..”.”walaikumsalam..” he reply.”Erm...just two bags?” yes...what do expecting 10? 20? I’m the one here should asking why you late” “I’m sorry Rahim..my tyre was puncture on my way come here”Ali explained him. Ali pick rahim’s bag put into his backseat car. As rahim looks his wife stand at the door, quickly he reaches Latifah and hold hers hand.”Sayang...today I am have to travel some place miles away from here, since I am not here, I want you to take yourself properly ok, and...Don’t forget to send me a letter on the address I gave you last night...If you need a hand, call Ali or his wife ok”.
“Bang don’t worry...i will take care myself...make sure you finished your studies ok” .Rahim kissed Latifah forehead then she kiss her beloved husband hand. Then Rahim leave his wife alone even though beyond his heart he not bear to see Latifah live by her own but need to be done he have to do his job to sacrificed for the sack of his family future.
Last time he leaves his homeland, he never received any payback from his wife. He wonder why, after so much letters he has sent to his wife not even once his wife reply his letters, was she has move or the postman didn’t sent his letter ?,he confuse. He walk through London bridge with his roommate, who also from Malaysia,Zainal.”You look anxious friend...what ‘s wrong?” Rahim stopped under the shady tree.”I miss my wife...I don’t know what happened to her...it has been two and a half years I’m here..She never replies all my letters...”.As Rahim looks the cloud moves slowly.”Rahim...maybe she busy or probably she did reply your letters but it sent on the wrong address, who knows...”Zainal assured Rahim. ”should I back to Malaysia...?”.”For what...? Don’t do such crazy thing rahim...We have 6 months to go finished our PhDs you know that...i’m sure she’s fine” assured Rahim again.They continue walking.
After a long time in oversea, he back home to see his most beloved wife.”Assalamualaikum…”.then a man with towel on his shoulder come answered”waalaikumsalam..., yes may I help you?”Sir...is this Latifah bin Hajj Rahman house?””Yes...why and… you?”.”I’m her husband...just arrive from London, is she here?””Oh I see...i’m sorry, I have been here two years, and I don’t where your wife went to”.” its ok...Thanks” with disappointed face; rahim came to his father in-law house.”Abah…where’s Latifah?”His father in-law bends his head while carry his son in-law bags into his house.Rahim confuse and waiting for exact answer. On the night, he sees his wife sit next to him on the bed “where did you go sayang? I worried about you...”.Smiled to Rahim.”I’m here bang...waiting for you, I want to be a long live loyal wife ,serving you in good and bad times, as I know those wife’s who obey her husband sincerely will granted her into heaven..So I want to be one of them”.”Insyallah you will be..”Convince Rahim
On the early morning, he goes to the market buying some kitchen needs. It has been a while he never tastes his wife cook so he wants to eat as much as his could. On his back home his old school friend suddenly appears.”Assalamualaikum...are you Rahim?”.”Yes...and you must be Ali right...?”.”Long time no sees...what make kenduri is up with these plastics...?”.”Oh this...no, I’m just asking Latifah to cook for me...3 years I’m missing her cookery”.
“Rahim...sorry to say...your wife has pass away 2 years ago...don’t you know?””You are joking right…?”.”No...I used to make joke but this, is real...”.”But last night we talked...no…no…no…...”.Rahim quickly back to his house running and dropped his goods.”Latifah..!!!Latifah..!!! “He shouted no one answers. Then his father in-law come from behind the house quickly and looks Rahim crying sit on the stairs. He does not know what else to do so he comes close to Rahim hugged him tiredly as if he acknowledges Rahims feeling. After a while, Rahim walk to the graveyard and sit next to his wife grave then pray.
Ali comes with his wife.”Assalamualaikum Rahim...this letter for you from your wife, Latifah” Ali hand it over to Rahim. He opened it slowly and read it. “Bang...as you read my letter, I’m already gone...i’m sorry not to tell you about my disease...i’m no intend to lie or intentional keep it, I’m worried I’ll disturbing your...so better I keep it so you can keep attention on your study..I hope you will accept as a fate that we not meant to live together, maybe God arrange someone for you whom better than me...please forgive everthing I have done since I’m be your wife... your wife Latifah”.End of the story.
It was sad and touching story, I wonder were there any couple like that nowdays?one lesson I have learn for it ,never doubt God will because He know what is good for us.

Only God knows...







No comments: